Laser Hair Removal is for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Precision. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Predictability. Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of six to nine sessions.
With our gold-standard laser equipment, you can say "farewell" to shaving and waxing!
Where can we help?
- The chin and upper lip, to between your brows and toes.
- Back of neck, armpits, upper or lower arms, shoulders and lower back
- Face, lower leg, thighs, bikini area
How Does the Process Work?
- Laser hair removal uses light emitted from a medical laser to stop hair growth. It's based on the principle of light being attracted to, and absorbed by, the melanin (pigment) contained within the hair follicle. The light damages the hair follicle, gradually making it unable to regrow hair, which leads to permanent hair removal. Once laser hair removal is complete, you won't have to worry about shaving, waxing, or other depilatory methods. You won't have to spend time performing hair removal, and you won't have to buy razors, shaving cream, or get waxing treatments at a salon.